Wednesday, July 28, 2004


Nobody Does It Better...

Just when you rooly need it, Japan comes through with a perfect caption - this one just down the road from my apartment.

It's exactly one week until I bust outta Katata, the two horse town I've lived in for the last two years, and I have to admit I'm getting just a little flustered at the prospect. My apartment is mostly empty (mooostly), my various boxes of stuff have been sent to all corners of the globe, and I can see the end in sight. Only trouble is that I keep receiving gifts as fast as I can send them home - the hoarder in me just can't bear to throw them out. I know deep down that one day I'll be glad for the fake plastic crumbed prawn that Tom and Kerryn gave me...

Anyhoo, HeWasThin is up and running, welcome to my world, Thanks For Everyone!

tooroo,

Arch :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home