Thursday, March 05, 2009

Happy Just Bumming Around...



Loyal Readers,

Just a little note to let you know I'm still out here, lurking in the far north of NZ. We're quietly marshalling our strength, and news is coming, but this is just a little holler-atcha to let you know all is well.

Life's been, how can I say? 'Energy-conserving,' since we've been back, but I did manage to get to two gigs by one of my favourite artists (results of over-excitement shown above), and am currently in intense talks about reforming the mighty mighty Cosmic Wheels. Excited? Not half as much as I am...

Be good,

A

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Cheap flights to Bangkok said...

Loyal Readers,Just a little note to let you know I'm still out here, lurking in the far north of NZ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home