Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Arise, Shakin' Symons...

There is a man - who invented beligerent alter-egos - who sits enthroned at the capital of our mighty nation. He's a man of the sharpest wit, the nimblest fingers, and lover of some of the best knitwear I've seen since David Bain was a man about town.



This man has taken me places I've never thought I'd go, from the seedy blues bars of Nagoya, to playing Kiss in my underwear at the legendary Kings Arms. He's cooked me more than my fare share of potatoes, and has left an indelible mark on the hundreds of students he's touched.

"Remember, nobody's perfect."

I've seen him at his slurring worst, and rocking best, and am a richer little man for it.

Today, that man is 30. He's 5 days smarter than me, and it shows.

Happy Birthday Tom Symons, go out and get yourself something nice.

Arch :)

1 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the old club, would you like the pipe or the slippers cuase you cant have both.... for he's a jolly good fellow, for hes a jolly good fellow.

HIP HIP HOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRUUUUHHHH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home