Thursday, September 04, 2008

Dust it off, the blog rises again like Suzanne Paul's career!

Avid readers,

You've been neglected too long, and I don't blame you for the harshly worded comments that have accrued in the years since the last post. Rakish Richard's Rants had served its purpose. I escaped the bad job, found a brilliant one, and got on with making a little life for myself in the UK. Now that there's a bit of a trip on the horizon I'm going to resurrect this very Web 1.0 method of staying in touch and document what we're up to during our great South American sojourn.

I don't know exactly how often I'll be able to post but will make an effort to continue the output from my last trip. Drop by, read a while, and leave a comment if you're so inclined.

Those of you in the UK, it was a true pleasure and please try to find an excuse to get out and see us in Aotearoa. To those in NZ who we didn't quite get round to visiting, rest assured we'll be resident again full-time from Xmas, so dust off your jandals and we'll raise an ale in the NZ summer.

First stop, Buenos Aires, Argentina. We fly tonight and have a few days booked to find our feet and get used to the idea of being away. We're vaccinated, insured, and travelling light. I have nervous butterflies in my belly and am looking forward to the experience. Hope to see you back here...

A

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Mercuryinmymouth said...

The fact that we have never spoken once since leaving Japan often baffles me but you're still in my heart my friend. It's great to get word and I hope your new adventures are filled with lots of wow's and amazings. Things are going very well for me up here and I'm happy. Lot's of love and big hugs. Kerry

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Aaron Smith said...

Pheeew, finally found your blog. I was looking under "possibly not as thin as he once was.blogspot.com" which I feel is a more true reflection of your current physical condition......
Enjoy the trip and hang on to those bags! A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home