Sunday, September 19, 2004

G's Up, Hoes Down, it's Berin McKenzie!!

Ladies and Gents, it's not often that I'll pass the spotlight to another, but today is one of those days.

On this day, mid-to-late-twenties years ago, a cherubic little sproglet by the name of Berin McKenzie stepped up and ordered the 'Fried Breakfast with three eggs and a nice-sausagey-helping-of-German-Potatoes thanks very much' of life.

Today we celebrate this great man, and pay tribute to his wisdom, wit, and huge (girthy old) girth.

Mr McKenzie, I salute you for all that is wonderful about dwarves, military strategy games, slowly roasted meats, and sackfuls of belly laughs.

It's an amazing thing.

(you're an amazing thing...)

There once was a man called Berin,
Who tired of keeping a harem,
So he shacked up with Nic,
(Who's a hell of a chick)
And now won't let carbs near 'em.

I invite all readers to contribute a salutation to Mr. B. McKenzie, and share with me hearty bithday wishes.

The weather's here, I wish you were beautiful,

Arch :)

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger us in the hatsukaichi said...

I thank you wholeheartedly for your kind words. Baldy.
Much love, Berin.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger us in the hatsukaichi said...

Dearest Richard,
I beleive i have just been the reciepient of an international text message accussing me of being a "rude prick". I can only imagine this is in relation to comments made by myself on this website recently in regards to the state of your magnificent "bouffant" (sp?) (excuse my French). I would therefore like to use this public forum to unreservedly withdraw any statements that may have caused offence and state that I was both humbled and strengthened emotionally and mentally by the kind words proferred by yourself in regards to my day of celebration recently.
These were poorly thought out and never meant to infer any ill-will towards you as a fine specimen of a man.
Yours, apologetically and as always in awe of you as a human being, as well as with much love,
Berin Richard McKenzie.

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah don't hassle fatty!!

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaah piss off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home